Hello Uotians, I hope you all are doing well. Today, the discussion is all about XISS Ranchi and its related parameters. The institute was established in the year 1955.
XISS – Xavier Institute of Social Service, Ranchi
XISS Ranchi PGDM Specializations
- Human Resource Management (HRM)
- Rural Management (RM)
- Information Technology
Out of the above 50% of seats are reserved for SC/ST and Christian candidates who belong to ST/SC category.
HRM and RM are flagship programs
XISS Ranchi Fees
Rs. 9,25,000+ for the course of 2 years
Hostel is optional
- Boys hostel – 120 seats (Rs. 5400+ per month – triple sharing, food charges Rs. 2800+)
- Girls hostel – 150 seats (Rs. 2900+ per month – 4 seaters, same food charges)
Click here to know the hostel details
XISS Ranchi Intake
The total intake of XISS Ranchi is 330 seats and the breakdown is as follows:
- PGDM Human Resource Management – 75 seats
- PGDM Rural Management – 75 seats
- PGDM Finance – 60 seats
- PGDM Marketing – 60 seats
- PGDM Information Technology – 60 seats
XISS Ranchi Admission Process
- The score of XAT, CAT and CMAT accepted
- Group Discussion
- Assessment of Writing Skills
- Personal Interview
Bangalore, Kolkata, Mumbai, Ranchi and New Delhi are cities where the process is conducted.
XISS Ranchi Placement Statistics
More than 80 companies visit the campus
Average Package: Rs. 5.33 LPA
Highest Package: Rs. 13.5 LPA
Average & Median package for PGDM HRM is above Rs.8 LPA
XISS Ranchi Student Clubs
- CASC (Cultural & Sports Committee)
- PHONiX (Promoting Human Operations & Event Nurturing in XISS)
- XAR (Xavier Alumni Relations)
- MART Voice
Tipani – XISS Ranchi Review
XISS and XIME Bangalore are 2 such institutes from Xavier league having a good reputation. But is reputation the only factor that matters? The answer is “No!”. XISS Ranchi can provide an average package of 5 LPA+ for an investment of about Rs. 9,25,00 (it doesn’t include accommodation and food expenditure. If added then the total amount will exceed Rs. 11,00,000).
Considering the overall factors, I personally find HRM, the flagship program worth. So, MBA aspirants looking out for a career in Human Resource Management can keep this institute as a backup option for HRM and try for better.