XIME KOCHI BANGALORE CHENNAI
Hello Uotians, Do you know about XIME Kochi or XIME league. The XIME league is situated in 3 different locations of Southern India i.e Bangalore, Kochi and Chennai
Bangalore(1991) is the oldest campus then Kochi(2001), whereas Chennai campus is newer.
XIME Fees and Intake
|XIME Institutes||Intake||Fees(including hostel)|
- XIME Kochi Fees – Rs. 7,50,000(without hostel)
- XIME – Bangalore Fees – Rs. 10,00,000(without hostel)
- XIME Chennai Fees – Rs. 7,50,000(without hostel)
XIME Eligibility Criteria
The applicant must have scored 50% in graduation and 75% marks in given management entrance exams.
- XAT 2020
- CAT 2019
- CMAT 2020
- MAT – May 2019, September 2019, December 2019 & February 2020
- ATMA – May 2019, June 2019, July 2019, August 2019, December 2019 & February 2020
- GMAT- 2018, 2019 and 2020
XIME Admission Process
- Shortlisting on the basis of entrance exams
- Group Discussion Personal Interview
- Merit list display
- Application Fee is Rs. 1250/- before 31st December 2019 and Rs. 1500 from 1st January 2020.
- Last date of submission of application form along with the payment of application fee is 26th February 2020.
- XSeed – Social Club of XIME
- HRuday – HR Club
- MarkXime – Marketing Club
- Finitiative – Finance Club
- XOPS – Operations Club
- Empresario – Entrepreneurship Club
- X-Oration – Public Speaking Club
- President’s Club – Academic Excellence
XIME Bangalore has International Study Tour – Rs. 1,50,000 compulsory. It’s not compulsory for other 2 campuses
XIME Placement Details
XIME Bangalore Placement
XIME Bangalore Highest Package – Rs. 14.38 LPA
XIME Bangalore Average Package – Rs 7 LPA
XIME Kochi Placement
Highest Package – Rs. 14.5 LPA
Average Package – Rs. 6 LPA
XIME Chennai Placement
XIME Chennai Highest Package – Rs. 11 LPA
XIME Chennai Average Package – Rs. 5+ LPA
Merit cum Means scholarships of Rs.1.25 lakh to 20 deserving students across the 3 campuses. This is in addition to merit-based scholarships and cash awards ranging from Rs. 10,000/- to Rs.2.00 lakhs.
The XAVIER tag name is something which counts for many students but in this case, the investment factor is something to think about.
Moreover, the median package should be mentioned if a student is going to invest 2 years and lakh of money in XIME.
Looking at the investment factor, there are many other alternatives better than XIME league like PGDM Colleges in Mumbai and Pune.
If you want to go for XIME league then Bangalore or Kochi should be preferred. No firm data on the Chennai campus so students are advised to go for better college options.
XIME website – http://www.xime.org