I hope you all are doing well. PGDM admission process have already started. A student has to face Group Discussion and Personal Interview in order to get selected.
WHY MBA? – This question is very common and WHY MBA AFTER ENGINEERING? is more difficult to answer for many MBA aspirants out there.
I have been through GD-PI, and my answer for this question WHY MBA? was related to ‘Universe of Thoughts’ venture so never faced any difficulty.
GOLDEN TIP – If you have your own STORY then answering WHY MBA is like a CAKE WALK. (Do comment your reason below the Blog)
You can tackle this question in the following manner
- Develop Management Skills – “I want to develop management skills that will help me to become a better Corporate Leader”
- Entrepreneur – “In the near future, I want to start my own business that makes it mandatory to acquire Management Skills in order to govern my venture efficiently”
- Network – “I want to build a strong network of Managers and MBA institute will provide me with Future manager from different backgrounds”
- Better Salary – “I am looking forward to getting uplifted in organization hierarchy and earn a better salary”
- Personality Development – “I want to pursue MBA from your institute because of the discipline, values and opportunities it provides. It will help me to transform my personality”
- Change – “I want to change my career path, already worked with technical department and now want to try my hands in Management field”
- Subject Specialization – “In a rapidly developing country like India where different sectors are added frequently, I want to choose xyz specialization to develop my knowledge and skills to become Specialized Management Professional”
- Prestige – “I am the only engineer from my family, so pursuing MBA will add value in terms of prestige so that I can set an example for future youngsters from my family”