WHY MBA? WHY MBA AFTER ENGINEERING – HOW TO ANSWER
I hope you all are doing well. PGDM admission process have already started. A student has to face Group Discussion and Personal Interview in order to get selected.
WHY MBA? – This question is very common and WHY MBA AFTER ENGINEERING? is more difficult to answer for many MBA aspirants out there.
I have been through
GOLDEN TIP – If you have your own STORY then answering WHY MBA is like a CAKE WALK. (Do comment your reason below the Blog)
You can tackle this question in the following manner
- Develop Management Skills – “I want to develop management skills that will help me to become a better Corporate Leader”
- Entrepreneur – “In the near future, I want to start my own business that makes it mandatory to acquire Management Skills in order to govern my venture efficiently”
- Network – “I want to build a strong network of Managers and MBA institute will provide me with Future manager from different backgrounds”
- Better Salary – “I am looking forward to getting uplifted in organization hierarchy and earn a better salary”
- Personality Development – “I want to pursue MBA from your institute because of the discipline, values and opportunities it provides. It will help me to transform my personality”
- Change – “I want to change my career path, already worked with technical department and now want to try my hands in Management field”
- Subject Specialization – “In a rapidly developing country like India where different sectors are added frequently, I want to choose
xyzspecialization to develop my knowledge and skills to become Specialized Management Professional”
- Prestige – “I am the only engineer from my family, so pursuing MBA will add value in terms of prestige so that I can set an example for future youngsters from my family”
Click here to know Top 15 MBA MMS Colleges to apply on MBA CET score
Click here to know Top PGDM Colleges to apply on basis of CMAT, MAT, ATMA scores.