Symbiosis National Aptitude Test
What is SNAP?
- Symbiosis National Aptitude Test or commonly known as SNAP is a National- level Management entrance test conducted by Symbiosis International (Deemed) University (SIU).
- The SIU conducts this for admission into over 15 institutes under it.
- SNAP is an online (computer-based) exam.
- The registration fee is Rs.1750/-
SNAP 2021 will be conducted in December and January 2021
SNAP 2018 was scheduled for 16th December 2019 from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
SNAP 2019 was scheduled for 15th December 2019
SNAP 2021 Timeline
|Online Registration||Sept 2021|
|Last date to apply||Nov 2021|
|SNAP Hall ticket||Dec 2021|
|SNAP Exam date||Dec 2021|
|SNAP Result||Jan 2022|
SNAP 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should be Graduate from any recognized University/ Institution of National Importance with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes.
- Candidates appearing for final year examinations can also apply, but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes)
- A candidate who has completed qualifying qualification from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
SNAP 2021 Exam Pattern
- General English(VA/RC)
- Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation(Quant/DI
- Logical and Analytical Reasoning(LR/AR)
This is a major change in the exam pattern.
Duration of SNAP 2021 Exam
The duration of the exam is 60 minutes and a total of 60 questions. There is no sectional time limit.
SNAP 2021 Marking Scheme
- + 1 mark for the correct answer
- – 25%(0.25) mark for each incorrect answer
SNAP 2021 Mock Test Series
Get TestFunda mocks specially designed for SNAP exam according to new pattern with students discount. Use the code uotmar25
Click here to buy
SNAP 2021 Syllabus
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning
|Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation
Books for SNAP Preparation
- Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis
- Objective General English by S.P. Bakshi
- High School English Grammar by Wren and Martin
Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by R.S. Aggarwal
- Quantitative Aptitude for All Competitive Examinations by Abhijit Guha
Logical and Analytical Reasoning
- A Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning by R.S. Aggarwal
- Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation by Nishit K. Sinha
SNAP Questions Papers
TARGET SNAP 2021 (Past Papers 2005 – 2019) + 5 Mock Tests by Disha Publications
Top B-schools through SNAP 2021
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune
- Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resources Development, Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management, Nashik
- Symbiosis Institute of International Business, Pune
- Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology, Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Bengaluru
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Hyderabad
- Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies, Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Media and Communication, Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management, Bengaluru
Please note that in addition to the registration fees of Rs. 1750, a candidate needs to apply separately for desired programmes with a fee of Rs. 1000 per programme.
Hey, scoring high percentile in SNAP 2021 is not enough. You must be prepared for Group Discussion and Personal interview. So why don’t you take a small step and start today itself?
|Free Resources||Paid Resources|
|CAT/CMAT Notes||Mock Test Series|
|MBA CET Notes|
|Personal Interview||CAT/XAT Prep Books|
|Certifications||CET/CMAT Prep Books|
|MBA Profile Building|
|MBA Entrance Exams||MBA Specializations||Nearby MBA Colleges|
|CAT||Marketing||IIMs in India|
|MBA CET||Human Resource||CET-based|
|SRCC GBO||Pharma Management||Kolkata|