Symbiosis National Aptitude Test
What is SNAP?
- Symbiosis National Aptitude Test or commonly known as SNAP is a National- level Management entrance test conducted by Symbiosis International (Deemed) University (SIU).
- The SIU conducts this for admission into over 15 institutes under it.
- SNAP is an online (computer-based) exam.
- Registration fee is Rs.1750/-
SNAP 2020 will be conducted in December and January
SNAP 2018 was scheduled on 16th December 2019 from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
SNAP 2019 was scheduled on 15th December 2019
SNAP 2020 Timeline
|Online Registration||24th Sept 2020|
|Last date to apply||28th Nov 2020|
|SNAP Hall ticket||5th Dec 2020|
|SNAP Exam date||
Time: 11 am to 12 noon
|SNAP Result||22nd Jan 2021|
SNAP 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should be Graduate from any recognized University/ Institution of National Importance with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes.
- Candidates appearing for final year examinations can also apply, but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes)
- A candidate who has completed qualifying qualification from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
SNAP 2020 Exam Pattern
- General English(VA/RC)
- Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation(Quant/DI
- Logical and Analytical Reasoning(LR/AR)
This is a major change in the exam pattern.
Duration of SNAP 2020 Exam
The duration of the exam is 60 minutes and a total of 60 questions. There is no sectional time limit.
SNAP 2020 Marking Scheme
- + 1 mark for the correct answer
- – 25%(0.25) mark for each incorrect answer
The candidate can appear a maximum 2 times for SNAP 2020.
SNAP 2020 Mock Test Series
Get TestFunda mocks specially designed for SNAP exam according to new pattern with students discount.
6 Full Length + 9 Sectional Tests @Rs.600 – Use the code uotmba40
Click here to buy
SNAP 2020 Syllabus
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning
|Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation
Books for SNAP Preparation
- Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis
- Objective General English by S.P. Bakshi
- High School English Grammar by Wren and Martin
Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by R.S. Aggarwal
- Quantitative Aptitude for All Competitive Examinations by Abhijit Guha
Logical and Analytical Reasoning
- A Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning by R.S. Aggarwal
- Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation by Nishit K. Sinha
SNAP Questions Papers
TARGET SNAP 2020 (Past Papers 2005 – 2019) + 5 Mock Tests by Disha Publications
Top B-schools through SNAP 2020
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune
- Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resources Development, Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management, Nashik
- Symbiosis Institute of International Business, Pune
- Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology, Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Bengaluru
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Hyderabad
- Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies, Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Media and Communication, Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management, Bengaluru
Please note that in addition to the registration fees of Rs. 1750, a candidate needs to apply separately for desired programmes with a fee of Rs. 1000 per programme.
Hey, scoring high percentile in SNAP 2020 is not enough. You must be prepared for Group Discussion and Personal interview. So why don’t you take a small step and start today itself?