Parajumbles – Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension
Hello Uotians, parajumbles or para jumble is a very interesting topic from VA/RC section of MBA Entrance Exams as well as Bank Exams.
Parajumbles is nothing but a set of sentences which are in random order, we need to arrange it in the correct order. You can find 4 to 5 sentence in a question that has to be arranged in sequence
Tricks will be explained in the upcoming video.
- OPENING CLOSING SENTENCES
- ELIMINATE OPTIONS
- THEME OF PASSAGE
- NOUN PRONOUN ADJECTIVES
- TRANSITION WORDS/CONNECTORS
- ARTICLES – A, AN, THE
- CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER
- CAUSE EFFECT RELATIONSHIP
above all, after all, afterwards, again, all in all, also, as a rule, as well as, aside from, at the same time, barring, besides, but, consequently, earlier, first of all, for example, for instance, for now, for one thing, for the time being, furthermore, generally, hence, however, in addition, in conclusion, in other words, in short, in time, instead, later, later on, likewise, meanwhile, moreover, nevertheless, next, on one hand
on the other hand, otherwise, rather, similarly, simultaneously, soon, still, subsequently, the meantime, then, therefore, thus, to begin with, while, with this in mind, yet etc.
Parajumbles Solved Examples
- The woodland’s canopy receives most of the sunlight that falls on the trees.
- Swifts do not confine themselves to woodlands but hunt wherever there are insects in the air.
- With their streamlined bodies, swifts are agile flyers, ideally adapted to twisting and turning through the air as they chase flying insects – the creatures that form their staple diet.
- Hundreds of thousands of insects fly in the sunshine up above the canopy, some falling prey to swifts and swallows
- Impartiality and objectivity are fiendishly difficult concepts that can cause all sorts of injustices even if transparently implemented.
- It encourages us into bubbles of people we know and like while blinding us to different perspectives, but the deeper problem of ‘transparency’ lies in the words “…and much more”.
- Twitter’s website says that “tweets you are likely to care about most will show up first in your timeline…based on accounts you interact with most, Tweets you engage with, and much more.”
- We are only told some of the basic principles, and we can’t see the algorithm itself, making it hard for citizens to analyse the system sensibly or fairly or be convinced of its impartiality and objectivity
Parajumbles Free PDF Download