NMIMS MANAGEMENT APTITUDE TEST
What is NMAT?
- NMAT 2021 is abbreviated as NMIMS (Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies) Management Aptitude Test.
- It is a computer-based exam, organized every year by the NMIMS and owned by the GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council) for taking admissions for MBA courses at NMIMS and other B-Schools.
- It is conducted once in a year for a period of 75 days (2.5 months). The exam can be given 3 times during these 75 days span.
NMAT Registration Fees
- The NMAT registration and application fee is Rs.2000/-.
- For late application, the fee is Rs.2500/-.
- The hall tickets can be downloaded within 24 hours of completing the application process.
NMAT 2021 Timeline
|Online Registration||October 2021|
|Late registration||October 2021|
|Hall Ticket||24 hours from application submission – exam date|
|Exam date||October December|
|Result date||March 2021|
NMAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for NMAT 2021 will be displayed on the official website www.nmat.org.in. So, the aspiring candidates should check whether they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the exam or not. The basic eligibility criteria for NMAT 2021 provided by GMAC are mentioned below:
- Age limit: there is no age bar for attempting NMAT 2021.
- Educational qualification: candidates must have done graduation in any stream from a recognized university.
- Minimum marks: the bachelor’s degree holders must have scored at least 50% overall. In the case of grades/CGPA, the conversion into percentage must be done as per the respective University/Institution. If there is no method provided for calculation of CGPA into percentage then it can be calculated by dividing the candidate’s CGPA by maximum CGPA and multiplying the result by 100.
- Work experience: candidates having 2-3 years of work experience will have an edge over others.
- Provisional admissions: the candidates who already gave their exam of last year of graduation and have their results awaiting can also apply for NMAT 2019 by GMAC. The candidates will need to submit their graduation degree /Certificate according to the requirements if the MBA college by the last date as specified by the respective institute.
- The number of attempts: at most 3 attempts are allowed to the candidates in order to perform their best and the best score out of 3 attempts will be considered for the admission process.
NMAT 2021 Exam Pattern and Time
|Sections||Total Questions||Total time||Total marks|
|Quantitative skills||36 Ques.||52 min||12-120|
|Logical reasoning||36 Ques.||40 min||12-120|
|Language skills||36 Ques.||28 min||12-120|
|Total||108 Ques.||120 min||360 marks|
NMAT 2021 Marking Scheme
- MCQ format
- 5 options for each question
- No negative marking for wrong answers
- Sectional timing for each section
MBA colleges accepting NMAT Score
More than 20 top MBA colleges will be accepting NMAT 2021 score for admission to their MBA 2021-23 batch. The MBA colleges that accept NMAT scores are the University affiliated MBA colleges, autonomous colleges or private PGDM colleges. Some of the top MBA colleges accepting NMAT by GMAC are listed below:
- SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad
- Indian School of Business (ISB) – (Advanced Management Programme in Business Analytics (AMPBA))
- SPJIMR – Mumbai (not the flagship PGDM program)
- Xavier University, Bhubaneswar
- SDA Bocconi Asia Center (formerly MISB Bocconi), Mumbai
- ICFAI Business School (IBS), Hyderabad and other locations
- School of Inspired Leadership (Soil)
- Master’s Union School of Business
- Chitkara University
- Alliance University, Bangalore
- Athena School of Management – Mumbai
- Myra School of Business
- Shiv Nadar University, Greater Noida
- Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University
- Bennett University – Delhi, NCR
- Universal Business School
- Woxsen School of Business Management, Hyderabad
- Thapar School of Management, Chandigarh
- ISBR Business School, Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Jain University – CMS Business School
- Amrut Mody School of Management, Ahmedabad University, Ahmedabad
- BSE Institute Limited, Mumbai
- Amity University, Delhi NCR
- SRM University, Chennai, Delhi NCR Sonipat
- University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun
- BML Munjal University, Delhi
- VIT University, Vellore
- ITM Business School, Navi Mumbai
- Mody University, Rajasthan
- GITAM School of International Business, Visakhapatnam
- Hyderabad Business School, GITAM University, Hyderabad
- Jindal Global Business school – Delhi/NCR
- Ansal University, Gurgaon
- Lovely Professional University
- IIHMR University, Jaipur, Rajasthan
- IILM University
NMIMS MBA Programs
|Mumbai||MBA, MBA HR, MBA Pharma Mgmnt||MBA – 540, MBA HR – 60, MBA PM – 120|
|Mumbai||MBA DS&A, PGDM BA||60 each|
|Navi Mumbai||PGDM, PGDM L&SCM||60|
- HR – Human Resource
- DS&A – Decision Science & Analytics
- BA – Business Analytics
- l&SCM – Logistics and Supply Chain Management
|MBA, MBA HR – Mumbai||Rs. 19,76,000|
|MBA Pharma Mgmnt – Mumbai||Rs. 12,00,000|
|Indore, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Navi Mumbai||Rs. 14,50,000+|
|Campus||Intake||Average Package||Highest Package||Median Package|
|Mumbai(MBA)||540||Rs. 17.79 LPA||Rs. 30.37 LPA||–|
|Mumbai(MBA HR)||60||Rs. 14.37||Rs. 17.97||–|
|Mumbai(Pharma)||120||Rs. 8 LPA||Rs. 14 LPA|
|Bangalore||180||Rs. 10.5 LPA||Rs, 21.68 LPA||Rs. 9.25 LPA|
|Hyderabad||120||Rs. 12 LPA||Rs. 25 LPA||Rs. 10.3 LPA|
NMAT Question Papers
One must practice the past question papers followed with analysis in order to have a complete idea about the exam pattern, difficulty level and time management
Scoring high percentile in NMAT 2021 is not enough. You must be prepared for Group Discussion and Personal interview. So why don’t you take a small step and start today itself?
[ultimate-faqs include_category=’nmat’ ]
|Free Resources||Paid Resources|
|CAT/CMAT Notes||Mock Test Series|
|MBA CET Notes|
|Personal Interview||CAT/XAT Prep Books|
|Certifications||CET/CMAT Prep Books|
|MBA Profile Building|
|MBA Entrance Exams||MBA Specializations||Nearby MBA Colleges|
|CAT||Marketing||IIMs in India|
|MBA CET||Human Resource||CET-based|
|SRCC GBO||Pharma Management||Kolkata|