National Institute of Industrial Engineering, Mumbai(also known as NITIE) is one of the premier B-schools in India established in1963. It is ultimately the top destination for engineers who want to get into Operations & Supply chain management. What about other domains? Let’s find out.
NITIE Mumbai Courses Offered
Through CAT exam
- Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Management (PGDIM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Safety and Environmental Management (PGDISEM)
Through GATE exam
- Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Engineering (PGDIE)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Manufacturing Management (PGDMM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Project Management (PGDPM)
NITIE Mumbai Eligibility Criteria
1. The candidate having full-time Engineering/Technology (B.E./B.Tech) degree with an average of 60% (55% for SC/ST/PwD candidates) marks in all semesters. The students in the final year of graduation can also apply subject to the following conditions.
2. The candidate can apply on the basis of the CAT 2021 score.
NITIE Mumbai Admission Process
- Application using CAT 2021 score
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview
- Final merit list
NITIE Mumbai Fees
The fee is Rs. 14,53,000 – includes hostel charges
NITIE Mumbai Intake
The intake for PGDIM is 384 seats and 47 seats for PGDISEM
NITIE Mumbai Placements
121 companies participated
- Highest Salary: Rs. 58.24 LPA
- Average Salary: Rs. 21.5 LPA
- Median Salary: Rs. 20 LPA
Prominent recruiters included companies like Amazon, Deloitte, Flipkart, HUL, ITC, P&G, Philips, PwC, Ather Energy, Grofers, IDFC First, McKinsey, RBEI, RBL Bank, SAP Labs, Godrej, Mondelez, Kellogg’s, Heinz, Marico, Infosys, CAPITA, L&T Infotech, PEPSICO, Square Yards etc.
Tipani – NITIE Mumbai Review
There are very few destinations in India where only engineers are accepted for the Management program, NITIE is one among them to top the list. It has already gained significant importance in the field of Operations & Supply chain management. However, it is also progressing positively for other domains and therefore becomes an ultimate choice. One can find many NITIZEN’s who discarded IIM calls to enter this institute.
|Free Resources||Paid Resources|
|CAT/CMAT Notes||Mock Test Series|
|MBA CET Notes|
|Personal Interview||CAT/XAT Prep Books|
|Certifications||CET/CMAT Prep Books|
|MBA Profile Building|
|MBA Entrance Exams||MBA Specializations||Nearby MBA Colleges|
|CAT||Marketing||IIMs in India|
|MBA CET||Human Resource||CET-based|
|SRCC GBO||Pharma Management||Kolkata|