MET VS Chetana VS IES
Today, I am going to do a head-on comparison of 3 MBA/MMS colleges from Mumbai region. We are talking about the 3 Legends from Bandra, MET and IES are located adjacent to each other in the west whereas Chetana’s is in the east.
- MET’S Institute of Management
- Chetana’s Institute of Management & Research
- Indian Education Society’s Management Colleges & Research Center
All 3 institutes provide MMS and PGDM courses and the intake is as follows:
The admission to MMS course is through DTE MBA CAP rounds – A process carried out by CET CELL.
The PGDM admissions consist of shortlisting on the basis of entrance exams followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Entrance exams accepted for PGDM Admissions
- IES Mumbai – GMAT, CAT, XAT, MAT, ATMA, CMAT, MBA CET
- Chetana Mumbai – CAT, XAT, MAT, ATMA, CMAT, MBA CET
- MET Mumbai – GMAT, CAT, XAT, MAT, ATMA, CMAT, MBA CET
Click here to check CET Cut Off
Click here to explore Top PGDM Colleges in Maharashtra
|MET Mumbai||Rs. 5 LPA||15 LPA|
|Chetana Mumbai||Rs. 5 LPA||Rs. 10.7 LPA|
|IES Mumbai||Rs. 5+ LPA||Rs. 16 LPA|
The placement process is centralized for MMS and PGDM students in all the 3 institutes. IES has an advantage of less intake in comparison along with best average salary numbers. Chetana’s can be preferred at 2nd position then comes MET. Don’t forget to add accommodation and mess charges as the fee structure given in the above table includes tuition fees.