MBA CET 2021 Registration
Hello Uotians, this blog will help you understand the online registration process for MBA CET 2021 exam. It is an easy process with some important data points to take care of. I will update this blog when the actual registration of CET 2021 registration starts.
Do share the blog and comment your doubts.
Watch this video to understand MBA CET 2021 Online Registration Process
Step 1 – Visit http://cetcell.mahacet.org/ and click on MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2021
- Check the information brochure.
- Click on ‘Click here for Online Registration’.
- Check the dates of registration.
- The candidates who have already registered can use the same page to login to dashboard.
- Click on ‘Click here for New Registration’.
- Please fill all the basic details properly, don’t do any mistake while filling the Name sections.
- Provide a mobile number and email address that you actively use because the login id and password will be shared on the same after you fill information in ‘Basic Info’ tab.
- You will get the following screen after filling the basic details.
- Save the registration number and password.
- Upload photo and signature as specified – not a difficult task.
- After uploading the required images, click on Next tab on bottom right corner of the screen.
- Now fill all the required information under Basic Details, Personal Details and Bank details
- Category students are not required to upload any certificate right now but definitely all the proof will be required during document verification process that is held after MBA CET 2021 result.
- Bank details are required in order to refund any process fees in future.
- Once you are done, click on Validate your details then Save & Next.
- Fill the information under Qualification/Experience/Languages section – Only Graduation details are required here.
- The CGPA conversion are given behind the original result or you can check graduation university website for the same.
- The Duration field signifies the duration of graduation course.
- Check the complete form under the Preview tab.
- You cannot make any changes once you proceed through this stage so kindly check the details, make changes if required and then only proceed for payment.
- The Payment tab will provide with many options to pay the application form fees.
- The form fee is Rs. 1000 for general category candidates and Rs. 800 for reserved category candidates.
- Select whichever you want and complete the payment – That’s solved.
- Don’t enter information that you cannot validate with sufficient proof in future.
- The category candidates having Caste Validity Certificate but without Non-Creamy Layer Certificate will be counted into General Category during the admission process.
- Don’t fill the form in haste if you don’t know what data to insert in some specific fields. Relax, you can contact CET CELL for the same or comment below this blog.
Check the video given below for reference. The registration process was similar to MBA CET 2020.
|Free Resources||Paid Resources|
|CAT/CMAT Notes||Mock Test Series|
|MBA CET Notes|
|Personal Interview||CAT/XAT Prep Books|
|Certifications||CET/CMAT Prep Books|
|MBA Profile Building|
|MBA Entrance Exams||MBA Specializations||Nearby MBA Colleges|
|CAT||Marketing||IIMs in India|
|MBA CET||Human Resource||CET-based|
|SRCC GBO||Pharma Management||Kolkata|