MBA CET 2019 exam is done. Now what? MBA CAP Rounds | UOT MBA
MBA CAP Rounds – DTE MBA Admissions 2019
CAP stands for Centralized Admission Process
In the past 2 years, I have observed that candidates are always confused about MBA CAP Rounds and words like ‘Freeze’, ‘Float’ further increases the confusion. Don’t Worry, I assure that this article will clear all your doubts regarding MBA CAP Rounds, DTE MBA Admissions and ‘Freeze’, ‘Float’ options.
So, let’s start assuming that you have read the other articles on MBA CET Exam Syllabus, Document Verification, Institute Level Seats, Admission Process in general etc. If not, don’t forget to read them.
MBA CET Results are out in the month of March itself.
After results, the following activities are planned,
- Online Application, Document upload process + its verification at Facilitation Centers (FC). The application is approved only after document verification
- Provisional Merit List is displayed followed with Final Merit List. This list contains the State General Merit number
- Online submission and confirmation of option form for CAP Round 1
- CAP Round 1 allotment is out that is CAP Round 1 results
- Reporting to Admission reporting Center (ARC) for ‘Freeze’, ‘Float’
- Display of Vacant Seats for CAP Round 2 then the same procedure is repeated till CAP Round 3
- Additional CAP Round if there are vacant seats in Government/ Government Aided Institutes only
So DTE CAP Round process is all about the submission of College Option form and participating in CAP Rounds and then securing admission in BEST Possible College as per CET score.
Float option is chosen if the candidate is ready to accept allotted seat but wants betterment in other CAP Rounds. Freeze option is chosen if the candidate is happy with allotted seats and wants to secure admission through it. Click here to know more about Freeze, Float
CAP Rounds begin in the month of June and can last till August
Now the question arises that if things are so sorted then why there is CONFUSION. Now let me reveal the COMMON SENSE.
Confusion is about
- Which colleges to choose in College Option form?
- Should I choose ‘Freeze’ or ‘Float’?
- What should be my strategy for CAP Rounds?
- Vacancy decrease with CAP Round 2, 3 and getting into a good college seems difficult due to high merit. What to do in this case?
- What if I get a call from a better institute through ILS?
and the questions go on branching with no ends.
This is the perfect scenario where ‘Universe of Thoughts’ comes into the picture. We are process experts so definitely we help candidates with college forms, CAP Round Strategies, ILS Strategy etc.
Our YouTube channel and Website carries enough data that will clear confusion easily but still if a candidate wants personal counselling then we are here to assist. Paid Counselling is available at cheap rates.
*Want to know more about CAP Rounds that took place in 2018 then following links will help you out.
The following videos are from previous DTE MBA Admission season 2018. It will help students to understand the timeline. The new videos for 2019 will be uploaded as per DTE notification. Do SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel so that you don’t miss any important video.
YouTube channel link – http://youtube.com/chetan3663
Hey, Click here to check the list of PGDM Colleges to apply in 2019
Click here to know the Top 10 MBA Colleges in Mumbai