I hope you all are doing well. Today, the discussion is all about the new course launched by JBIMS and it is called Master in Human Resource Development(MHRD).
The application is open from 6th July 2020 from 6.00 p.m. to 20th July 2020 till 6.00 p.m.
The application fee is Rs. 1500/-
JBIMS MHRD Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria – Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with 50% marks aggregate or equivalent (45% in case of candidates from backward class)
|Category||SSC % marks||HSC % marks|
|General||60% or above||60% or above|
|Reserved||55% or above||55% or above|
Final year students can also apply
JBIMS MHRD Admission Process
The admission consists of Written Test and Personal Assessment
- Written Aptitude Test (10 marks for evaluation)
- Group Activity (40 marks)
- Personal Interview (50 marks)
Written Test Format
|General & Business Environment Process||20||0.25|
|Human Behaviour Aspect||20||–|
Written Test will be conducted on a smartphone
In order to appear for Personal Assessment, the cut off marks for Open category candidates is 50 marks and for Reserved category candidates, it is 45 marks.
Group of 10-12 members will be formed for Group Activity
Candidates will be checked for following in GA – leadership, communication, interest in the group activity, initiative, logical reasoning/sequencing
200 students will be called for In-person assessment depending on merit
- Written Aptitude Test
- Group Activity
- Writing Skills – 300 words SoP and pledge
- Personal Interview
JBIMS MHRD Seat Distribution
*The above seat distribution was followed for 2019 admissions
Documents required for JBIMS MHRD Admission
Students will bring the original documents for verification at the time of admission procedure
along with the Photo ID provided by Government of India
- SSC, HSC certificate and mark sheet
- Graduation degree certificate with passing certificate + mark sheet of all semesters
- Birth certificate/Domicile certificate in case of students applied in reserve category
- Caste certificate, Caste Validity/Tribe validity certificate, Non-creamy layer certificate issued by the competent authority
- Certificates of Co-Curricular and Extra-Curricular Activities
- Photo ID card
- Work Experience Certificates (If you have work experience)
Note – Only Maharashtra domicile candidates will be considered for backward class reservation.
JBIMS MHRD Fees and Intake
Fees – Rs. 7,00,000 for the course of 2 years
Tipani – Should I apply to JBIMS MHRD?
The students who want to pursue their career in Human Resource Specialization should apply for this course. The reasons are JBIMS brand value, less intake and advantage of Mumbai Location. The other MBA/MMS or average PGDM colleges struggle to get good profiles for HR students. The average package for such institutes for HR usually ranges from Rs. 4.5 LPA to Rs. 5 LPA.