Hello Uotians, I hope you all are doing well. Today, the discussion is all about the Indian Institute of Management Indore (IIM I or IIM Indore). It is the 6th addition to IIM league of 20 institutes. It was established in the year 1996 and spreads across 193 acres.
IIM I has recently received AACSB accreditation by the Association of Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. The same is received by only 5% institutes across the world including 10 Indian B-Schools which are IIM Calcutta, XLRI, ISB etc.
IIM Indore Courses Offered
- PGP – Post Graduate Programme in Management
- EPGP – Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management
- PGP-Mumbai – Post Graduate Programme at Mumbai
- IPM – Five Year Integrated Programme in Management
- PGP-MX – Post Graduate Diploma in Management for Executives in Mumbai
- PGP-HRM – Post Graduate Programme in Human Resource Management
- FPM – Fellow Programme in Management
- FPM – Fellow Programme in Management (Industry)
- FDM – Faculty Development Programme
IIM Indore Fees & Intake
- Fees: Rs. 17+ lakh
- 430+ students PGP Batch 2018-2020
- Fees: Rs. 17 lakh
- 60+ students PGP-M Batch 2018-2020
IIM Indore Admission process
Scores accepted – CAT & GMAT
Stage 1 – Eligibility Criteria
|Category||Sectional Cut-off||Overall Cut-off|
Stage 2 – Written Ability Test(WAT) & Personal Interview(PI)
The students satisfying conditions of Stage 1 are shortlisted for WAT-PI process.
IIM Indore Placements
|Highest Package||Rs. 40.5 LPA(Domestic)
Rs. 89.25 LPA(International)
|Rs. 50 LPA|
|Average Package||Rs. 20.79 LPA||Rs. 22.92 LPA|
|Median Package||Rs. 19.4 LPA||Rs. 22 LPA|
Tipani – IIM Indore Review
There are many students who overthink about IIM I 600+ Batch size. Is it a disadvantage despite knowing the fact that 200 companies visit the campus? One must understand the number of companies visiting per student.
JBIMS, IIM Kozhikode, NITIE Mumbai, SJSOM Mumbai are the closest competitors and option against IIM I in terms of Median Package. IIM Kozhikode has a slight advantage of lower batch size in comparison but one must keep a tap on the progress of both the institutes every year. My vote goes to IIM K.
Read More: List of all IIMs in India