DTE CAP 2019 Admissions
Scoring good marks is not enough in MBA CET exam. The next step is a REAL CHALLENGE. Don’t worry at all, we are here to help you go through the admission process. The steps involved are given below.
1. Registration Process
The registration process will starts in January 2019 and will continue till mid-February 2019. The admit card is released in the last week of February.
Online Computer-based exam is held in March and results are declared within 10 days after the exam.
*DTE has not released dates for the registration process. Once dates are officially released, the same will be updated on this website.
*Above image shows the online registration fees
2. Admission Process
*Above image shows the Eligibility Criteria
Activities in the Admission Process
- Online registration of application and uploading of required documents by the Candidate for admission on website
- Document Verification at Facilitation Centers (FC)
- Display of Provisional & Final Merit List
- College Option Form
- CAP Rounds – CAP Round 1, 2, 3 and additional round if seats are vacant in Government/Government Aided Institutes
- Confirm Admission and Curriculum Advancement
Click here to download official DTE PDF of all activities and dates of 2018
*Above video shall help students to understand registration process. The video for 2019 will be updated after DTE notification
Do you know, what documents are required for online registration and submission at Facilitation Centers? Don’t worry we will provide you with a list of documents required category wise. Go one step ahead by Clicking here and avoid last hour rush to collect Documents