Data Interpretation: Bar Graph Tricks Questions & Answers | UOT MBA
I hope you are doing well. Data Interpretation carries about 20 marks in MBA CET exam. In order to score in CET exam, you should focus on DI to score maximum marks because students don’t find other Quant questions very comforting to solve.
Your task is to get maximum marks using speed techniques.
Click here to check Free study material for MBA CET 2019
Different types of DI sets asked in exam are
- Line chart
- Bar graph
- Pie chart
- Numerical table
- Mixed chart
A student should be well versed with the concept of percentages, averages, ratio proportion to master DI questions. In addition to this, a student is expected to know squares of numbers till 30, cubes till 20 and tables till 30. The video reveals Tricks to Solve Data Interpretation Questions
We are uploading more videos very soon that will cover Pie charts, Line chart, Numerical Tables etc.
- Number Series Tricks and Solved Examples + Free PDF | UOT MBA
- Blood Relations Questions PDF – Concept & Tricks to Solve | UOT MBA
- Floor Puzzles Free Questions & Answers PDF Reasoning | UOT
- Machine Input Output Questions – Free Practice Test with Solutions
- Syllogism Questions and Answers – Syllogism Tricks, Verbal Reasoning
Click here to check the list of top 15 MBA MMS colleges
Click here to check the list of PGDM colleges