MBA CET 2019 – CASTE VALIDITY AND SEBC
Hello Everyone, the online registration process for DTE MBA CET 2019 has started. The students belonging to OBC, SC, ST, SEBC, NT, ST need to have 3 documents.
The documents are Caste Certificate, Caste Validity & Non-Creamy Layer. If a category student doesn’t produce these documents during CAP Round process registration then he/she will be considered as general category candidate.
- All about JBIMS MSc Finance
- PUMBA MBA Admission 2019 – Department of Management Sciences
- SIES PGDM MMS Admissions 2019 – Fees, Placements, Cut Off, GD PI
- Sydenham MBA Mumbai – Admission Process 2019, Fees, Placements
- XIMR MUMBAI – Intake, Fees, Placements, MBA CET Cut Off | UOT MBA
Most of the category students don’t have caste validity certificate. Don’t worry a solution will be uploaded from DTE regarding this.
The students are not required to submit or upload any of the mentioned certificates during Online registration so don’t worry at all.
For SEBC, Maratha reservation, the information given on DTE pdf is not complete so students should try contact CET CELL
Click here to know the Top MBA Colleges in Mumbai
Click here to check MBA CET cut off for TOP 15 MBA/MMS Colleges through CET.