One of the easiest topics from Logical reasoning section. The variety of questions is limited and conditional coding is the only advance level pattern in this topic.
- X precedes Y then it means X is placed before Y.
- Y is preceded by X then it means X is placed before Y.
- Y follows X then it means Y is placed after X.
- X is followed by Y then Y is placed after X.
Click here for Topic test on Alphanumeric Sequence
- Karthik scored - 100%
- Koushik scored - 100%
- Sayali M. scored - 90%
- Nehal scored - 90%
- Chandan ghadi scored - 90%
Alphanumeric Sequence Free PDF Download